BA History is an undergraduate course with a duration of 3 years. Bachelor of Arts or BA in History is an Undergraduate program offered by Universities at a college level in India. The BA courses are for those students who have successfully pass 12 class or equivalent examination from a recognised board or university. BA History subject focus on Indian and International history.BA HISTORY COURSE
ABOUT BA HISTORY:
- The BA History course is for 3 years of duration. The curriculum of BA History is divided into six semesters
- The tuition fee for Bachelor of Arts in History varies from 1000 INR to 25000 INR
- Colleges that offer the courses are: 1) Mount Carmel College, Bangalore 2) Loyala College, Chennai 3) Christ University, Banglore these all among the TOP BA HISTORY Colleges in India.
- The BA History subjects cover the study of history and help an individual to understand culture and society
- This degree opens up a lot of BA History job opportunities in various fields like Public Administration, Social Work, Archaeology, Research and Teaching etc.
- Average Starting Salary for a BA History degree holder ranges from 8000 INR to 20000 INR per month
WHAT IS BA (HISTORY)
The Bachelor of Arts in History is a broad-based program that has specific goals including:
- Introducing students to worlds, times, places and culture including their own in ways they have never before considered
- Engaging the mind and imagination of those who study history
- Promoting the acquisition of historical knowledge and critical thinking, reading, writing and research skills
BA HISTORY ELIGIBILITY
- Students are required to pass 12th class or High School Senior Secondary exam by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) or any equivalent exam conducted by any State Board or Equivalent
- He or She should have secured a minimum of 50 percent marks with English as a subject. All SC/ST students have a relaxation of 5 percent in the minimum aggregate.