WHAT IS BBA??
The Bachelor of Business Administration is a bachelor’s degree in business administration. BBA is an undergraduate Business Management Course. The full form of BBA is “Bachelor of Business Administration” BBA course is designed to provide basic knowledge or understanding of management education to train the students in communication skills in effective and efficient manner, which inculcate entrepreneurship skills and decision making. BBA program focuses on enhancing the ability to communicate, analyze situations and take decisions using quantitative and qualitative factors.
Business Administration(BBA) is one of the popular bachelor degree programmes after XII class. After doing BBA their are many job opportunities such as Finance, Sales, Marketing, etc. Some important details are given below that you should know about bba:
- BBA is a three-year professional undergraduate course in Business Management which is open for all students, be it Science, Arts and Commerce stream.
- The BBA course gives knowledge and training to the students in management and leadership skills to prepare them for managerial role and entrepreneurship.
- BBA course can be pursue in full-time mode as well as correspondence mode.
- There are various BBA specializations such as:
- Human Resource Management
- Information Technology
- Sales and Marketing
- The average salary offered to a candidate after doing BBA is on an average Rs. 3 Lakh and upwards.
Some Basic BBA Subjects:
BBA syllabus is devided into six semesters. The syllabus broadly consists of subjects like Business Organisation, Fundamentals Of Accounting, Business Communication, Business Mathematics, Organisational Behavior, Management Concepts and Practices, Management Accounting, Managerial Economics, Business Statics, Business Environment, Marketing Management, etc.
Why should I opt BBA?
BBA is a specialized course designed for students with an analytical and computative bent in mind. The student should be able to grasp concepts of finance, operations, economics and human resource, etc.