Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS) is one of the best courses that you can opt after completing your 10+2. Career After BDS
Bachelor of Dental Surgery is 4-years expertise course that covers various subjects that impart practical training and knowledge in oral healthcare. Students who have complete 10+2 in science stream and qualified NEET exam are eligible to take admission in this course.
If you want to give someone an ache-free smile, then it’s mandatory to complete BDM course from recognized university. Dentists are doing this pleasant work daily by dealing with lot of people. Dentists are basically responsible for the following duties: repair damaged oral problems, remove decay from teeth and fill cavities, prescribe antibiotics or other medications after treatment, removing damaged teeth to ensure safety of the teeth, teaches patients about use of fluoride, flossing, and diets, and examine x-rays of gums, teeth, jaw, and nearby areas to treat oral problems.
When you are going to complete your graduation, everyone is getting worried about what you should do after BDS???? There are various options available after completing BDS but everyone is not aware of the different options that they can opt to make their career successful. Let’s discuss options available after BDS.
Courses After BDS are:
- Masters in Diploma courses in periodontology orthodontics Endodontics Prosthodontics etc.
- Health nutrition diploma course
- Diploma course in Dermatology (such as botox)
Job Profiles after BDS are:
- Territorial Officer in Indian Army
- Join Indian Navy or Indian Air force as a Dental
- Army Dental Corps
- Students can practice individually
- Practice at the Dental hospital
- Dental Blogger and You tuber
- Clinical Research and Data management
- Clinical Assistant in housemen ship or government hospitals
You can also checkout: Need for Educating Students in Direct Patient Care Activities