Master of Technology (M. tech) is the most famous professional post-graduation course that students take after completing their graduation in B. tech. Career After M. tech. Some of the best colleges for M. tech in India location are:
- Best M. tech colleges in Noida
- Best M. tech colleges in Bangalure
- Best M. tech colleges in Kolkata
- Best M. tech colleges in Chennai
- Best M. tech colleges in Pune
- Best M. tech colleges in Ahmedabad
- Best M. tech colleges in Greater Noida
Students who opt to M. tech after completing B. Tech get lots of job opportunities and career scope. Some of the best job options which students can pursue after completing their M. Tech are Research Associate, Project Manager, Development engineer, Senior Engineer, Machinery Engineer, Construction Manager, Maintenance Manager, Researcher, Software Developer, etc. Apart from this, you can also go for teaching profession or pursue a doctoral degree (Ph. D).
- Project Manager- Project manager is the in-charge of particular project. Their responsibilities includes manage all peoples involve in the project, have to plan and execute the project and to ensure the timely completion of the project.
- Development Engineer- The main role of development engineer is to design, create, and test new products for the company.
- Software Developer- Responsibility of software developer is to design, search, implement, and manage software system. They are also responsible for evaluating and testing new programs, and modifying existing programs.
- Construction Manager- As a construction manager, you need to coordinate and plan a project from start to end point, includes organizing costing, budget, and schedule of work. Maximizing available resources and hiring and managing staff is also done by them.
- Computer Programmer- The daily routine of computer programmer is writing and testing code for new programs, updating existing program, identifying and correcting code errors, rewrite program for different operating system, and secure program against cyber-security threats.
- Mechanical Engineer- Duties of mechanical engineer are assessing project requirements, measuring performance of mechanical devices and engines, modifying and maintaining equipments to ensure safety, and reliability, undertaking relevant research, testing, modifying, evaluating and re-testing products.