Executive Masters of Business Administration in Marketing or EMBA Marketing is a 1 year duration master program curated for business professionals and working individuals who do not have the time to join full time MBA marketing program and want to continue their jobs while pursuing MBA. EMBA (Marketing)
Admission to EMBA Marketing course is based on the student’s performance in entrance tests such as CAT, MAT, XAT, SNAP and many more and rounds of group discussion and personal interview.
The minimum eligibility criteria for students willing to study EMBA Marketing in India is graduation in any stream with total marks of atleast 55 percent. Colleges and universities also ask for a minimum work experiance of 5 years from the students.
After completing this course, students can bag a job of Marketing Manager, Brand Executive, Communication manager among them. The job positions lead them to earn packages ranging from INR 8,00,000 to 30,00,000 per annum.
- The students must have scored total marks of atleast 55 percent marks in the Bachelor’s degree examination
- Students have to clear the cut off to seek admission to the concerned college or university
- A minimum of 5 years of experience is compulsory and important criteria for EMBA
EMBA Marketing admissions are usually done on the basis of a student’s performance in entrance exams or based on the student’s merit in the qualifying examination.
- Registration: Students need to register themselves by visiting the official website of the concerned college or university and enter details like name, email-id and phone number etc.
- Fill the Application Form: Students have to fill the application form by filling needs to fill up important details like educational details, work experience etc.
- Document Submission: All documents proofs are asked to check how genuine the application submitted is and other details like picture and signature are also asked to be submitted.
- Application Fee: Pay the amount of application fee either online or offline
- Examination: Appear for the entrance exam
- Result: Students can check result online on official website
- Counselling: Students will be provided the schedule of counselling by the admission authorities
- Admission: Students can finally take admission to the desired college or university