Masters of Arts in Human Resource Management or (M.A in HRM) is a 2 year full time course the minimum eligibility for admission is successful graduation in any stream preferably related to management, completed from any recognised college or university. M.A IN HRM
Top Institute offering this course are:
- Women’s christian College, Chennai
- Jamia Milia Islamia University, New Delhi
- University of Madras, Chennai
- TISS, Mumbai
- University of Kerela
Admission to the course is based on the candidate’s performance in a relevant entrance test. Some institutes grant admission on the basis of merit obtained by the students at the high level of graduation.
The course is best suited for eligible students aspiring for employment in multinational companies, corporate houses, banking and financial instituions, across both public and private sectors.
Human Resource Managers are responsible for sourcing eligible student for apppintment is an organisation towards the fulfillment of the organisation’s long term goals.
Such postgraduates are hired in capacities such as Human Resource managers, Sales and Business development manager, Benefits analyst, Payroll manager etc.
The average fee charged for the course in India ranges between INR 2,500 and 45,000 and the average annual salary offered to such professionals ranges between INR 2 and 10 lakhs increasing with the student’s experiance and expertise. M.A. IN HRM
- Graduation must be completed in any stream from a recognised university or college
- A minimum total number of marks required 50 percent (45 percent for ST/ SC/ OBC category) at the level og graduation
- Students who are waiting for their graduation level examination results are also eligible to apply on provisional basis
Most institute offering the course in the country admit students based on their performance in a relevant entrance exam test. Some institutes conduct their own entrance tests for offering admission. Admission process generally varies across colleges. A few colleges also provide direct admission based on the student’s marks in the graduation level