MBA Banking or Master of Business Administration in banking is a 2 year course. The course is at postgraduate level. The primary aim is to focus on providing necessary managerial skills to the aspiring manager. MBA IN BANKING
The eligibility for the course is graduation with minimum 50 percent marks in any stream from a recognised college. The enrollment procedure for the course is an entrance exam conducted by colleges and universities. The entrance exams are CAT, MAT, XAT, SNAP and many more.
The average fee of the course is INR 2 lakhs to INR 7 lakhs. It mainly depends on the course offered by the college and universities. The average salary package offered by companies after MBA banking in INR 3 lakh to INR 10 lakh per annum. This depend on the employee skills and experiance.
The job roles after MBA in banking are Merchant Banking, Asset manager, Investment Banker, risk manager, Private banking, Consultant, Cash manager, Finance director etc.
The top recruiting companies are SBI, RBI, HDFC, ICICI, AXIS and other banks and finance sectors.
- The eligibility for MBA in banking is to clear graduation with minimum 50 percent marks in any stream from a recognised college
- Commerce is the preferable stream
- There should be no holder in any subject
- 5 percent moderation to the reserved category candidates (ST/SC/OBC)
To get admission in the course, student must have to clear entrance exams taken by respective colleges and universities.
- The registration from will be released on the official websites of the respective colleges or universities
- Students have to submit the registration fee on the online portal before the last date
- The admit card will be released by the colleges and universities
- The exam date will be released by the colleges and universities
- The result will be announced after the exam. Some colleges conduct counselling for the financial selection
- Documentation date will be given by the colleges for final selection of the students in the course. The documents required are class 10th anf 12th original marksheet, original graduation degree, passport size photographs, cast or category certificate if any.
The entrance exams of MBA in banking conducted by Colleges and Universities are: CAT, MAT, XAT, SNAP and many more.